Sierra PCB on Elegant Beauty and Long Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi,
I got a couple of the Printed Circuit Board Sierra Kits, ( via Bruce )but I really don't like the Sierra so after a bit of measuring I decided that it could fit on an EB ( could be an Aero ? ) without hitting the tiny components still on the board. I did have to give it a little bulge though. I also had to sleeve the Sierra blank and make a small extension to push the refill or I would have had to trim the blank down shorter. I kinda like the result, sort of 'Girlie - Geeky':biggrin:
Hope you like it too. C & C's welcome:biggrin:

Just added a Long Clicker too:biggrin:

Attachments

• PCBElegant.jpg
    PCBElegant.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 248
  • PCBLongClicker.jpg
    PCBLongClicker.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Looks cool. Just have to find the right customer... Nice work.

I'm quickly realizing that there is (sometimes) a lot more work, than one might expect, that goes into making a nice pen.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks for the words:biggrin:

Hey Butch, do you get up early everyday???:eek: Mind you, I suppose NJ is the closest USA time zone to us:wink:

ldb2000

Thanks for the words:biggrin:

Hey Butch, do you get up early everyday???:eek: Mind you, I suppose NJ is the closest USA time zone to us:wink:

Nope I haven't gone to bed yet . I don't get into the shop till after 11 PM most nights , my bed time is around 4 AM to get up for work by 10 AM :bulgy-eyes::laugh:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Glenn, what don't you like about the mech? I've never had a dud or heard of anyone else having one. The only off-putting thing about them for me is the loudness of the mech, but perhaps that's what makes them so reliable:confused:
I've been meaning to force some silicone o-ring grease or even Vaseline into the mech to try and quieten it down a bit before pressing it in, but I keep forgetting:frown:

Top Bottom