Sierra Click Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

I was going through some OLD kits and found two Sierra Click kits. One Pen and one pencil. For some reason the tubes are radically different lengths. The Pen is 2-7/16 long and the pencil is 1-3/4" long. A regular Sierra is about 2-3/16" long. Something isn't quite right here, I suspect. What say you??

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

With the pen you can replace the refill with a Uniball 207 by leaving out the little chrome extension. Makes for a slightly better click and is to me, a nicer ink. Save the extension if you want to revert back to the regular refills.

byounghusband

With the pen you can replace the refill with a Uniball 207 by leaving out the little chrome extension. Makes for a slightly better click and is to me, a nicer ink. Save the extension if you want to revert back to the regular refills.
What do you mean by the "little Chrome extension"? This is what I have in the kit...

Attachments

• 1708440065871.png
    1708440065871.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 33

Curly

I don't have any kits or a link to the old instructions that show but here is a picture of one that we pulled and kept. The small bit went into the end of the refill.

1.jpg

byounghusband

I searched through a bunch of old photos I had and found the last pair of Sierra Click kits I turned, and they appear to be right in line with the two I have now. I guess I didn't remember how they really were. Suck getting old!!

Top Bottom