Shorty Converters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

Where can I find the shorty converters? I know I've seen them but I can't remember where. As I recall, they are chrome, and you push in on the side to fill them.

Thanks,
Dow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Where can I find the shorty converters? I know I've seen them but I can't remember where. As I recall, they are chrome, and you push in on the side to fill them.

Thanks,
Dow

Indy -Pen-Dance has these. I just bought a couple and so far, THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!

They are even easy to wash and clean! (Fill with hot tap water, run 3 cycles throught the ultra sonic cleaner makes them just like new).

I'm still "grinding on them" but so far they hold up better than the "screw up" converters.

Indy~Pen~Dance :: Fountain Pen Inks :: Accessories :: Squeeze Ink Converter Short

Indy~Pen~Dance :: Fountain Pen Inks :: Accessories :: Squeeze Ink Converter Long

PenMan1

BTW, FWIW:

The REALLY cool thing about these converters is that if you choose to make Dayacom "Jr" hardware, you don't have to perform surgery on the fenial cap to use these converter. Neither the long one or the short one interfere with the dreaded "pre-installed" Dayacom fenial spring.

dow

Thanks, Andy. Say, do you know if the short one will work in the Havana FP that Aaron Lau sells? I've got one of those, but I haven't made it yet. I was hoping that that converter would work with it, as I really prefer bottled ink to cartridges.

Top Bottom