shipping charges, updated

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

I note the latest CSUSA catalog has revised shipping charges. Don't know if all the griping here had anything to do with the changes but they are welcome. CS now has a minimum of $2.99 plus 99 cents for packing or whatever. At almost $4.00, a few ounces for some kits is still excessive, IMHO. But most of the other suppliers are still stuck in the past with minimums of $6.99 or thereabouts and some still tie the shipping to the value of the order. That's a totaly illogical approach. One day, maybe, we will see actual-actual charges. But, for now, CSUSA is to be congratulated for taking a step in the right direction. And, noteworthy, this change makes them competitive in that regard. Less spent on shipping, more can be spent on merchandise.

BogBean

For about the last two months I would call and ask my order to be shipped Priority mail if the weight was under two pounds and they always did it. The shipping on my last order was $3.98. The staff at CSUSA are great to do business with...

Fangar

Originally posted by BogBean
<br />For about the last two months I would call and ask my order to be shipped Priority mail if the weight was under two pounds and they always did it. The shipping on my last order was $3.98. The staff at CSUSA are great to do business with...

That's strange. When I called they told me that the shipping was what it was. I just wanted 4 of Tactile Euros. They told me shipping would be. 6.50. That is nice to hear that they have made some changes. Now I might order from them some time.

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom