Sheaffer Material

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

apple320

I guess I like this material more than I thought.
They seem to be growing.
Left to right
Old Sheaffer nib and section
Retro 51 nib
Schmidt M nib
Bic needle point
click pen with a Cross refill
IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

:wink:My gawd the man makes kit pens also.....:rolleyes: I also love the Sheaffer serpent blanks. As always your kitless pens are great, just didn't know if you knew how to make a kit pen, but you still had to mess with it and use a Cross refill:biggrin:.

apple320

:wink:My gawd the man makes kit pens also.....:rolleyes: I also love the Sheaffer serpent blanks. As always your kitless pens are great, just didn't know if you knew how to make a kit pen, but you still had to mess with it and use a Cross refill:biggrin:.
Thanks. Lol

And no brass tubes were used as well. All threaded together
Chris

bitshird

Chris isn't the Cebloplast difficult to thread?? I still have several 14 inch sticks that I'm hoarding. I was going to try and make a kitless with some but was told it's nearly impossible to thread. those are beautiful, I really like the 51 retro.

apple320

Chris isn't the Cebloplast difficult to thread?? I still have several 14 inch sticks that I'm hoarding. I was going to try and make a kitless with some but was told it's nearly impossible to thread. those are beautiful, I really like the 51 retro.

Thanks

I had no problem, I just went real slow and lots of Pam seemed to do the trick.

Chris

RAdams

Banned
does the needle point write in silver?? That would be my WAG as to why the cap is silver??

Top Bottom