• Needle pen A.jpg
    Needle pen A.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 362
  • Needle pen.jpg
    Needle pen.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 350
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Very nicely done. Are you turning all these metal pens on a woodlathe or a metal lathe??? What kind of stainless is this???

JTT, this one is aluminum, I spin my pens on metalworking equipment,Milling machine lathe etc, the lathe is 16" swing and 3500 lbs and the mill is a full size Bridgeport type and 2900 lbs. I do wood and acrylic also, for those I use a Midi wood lathe.

jttheclockman

JTT, this one is aluminum, I spin my pens on metalworking equipment,Milling machine lathe etc, the lathe is 16" swing and 3500 lbs and the mill is a full size Bridgeport type and 2900 lbs. I do wood and acrylic also, for those I use a Midi wood lathe.

I suppose that makes things a little easier.What kit did you use to make that one???

cnirenberg

Wow. That sure is creative. Awesome job. I gotta make something for my wife so she won't mind me spending too much time in the man cave.

cnirenberg

My wife is a "PA" AKA pen addict, that's what got me into this hobby, every time I emerge from the man cave with three newly crafted pens I always loose at least one of them :) A small price to pay :)

Lost one last night. She must have thing for the key lime acrylic. Hopefully she will not "notice" all the Lucite that will show up on our door soon.

Top Bottom