Several new razors for this weekends show.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

Just showing off a few razors for this weekends show. The woods left to right are HRB,Chechen burl,Amboyna,Ramon stump,Ramon stump,HRB,HRB and Ramon stump.
Thanks for looking. Comments bad or good welcome.
IMG_7499.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

medemt

Very Nice indeed. The finish and wood selection really make for a beautiful look. Can I ask were you got the kits? Do you prefer one kit over another and if so, why?

Dan

penmaker1967

very nice set of razors i can not keep them in stock myself. begin to woner if i have them priced to low they are priced at 25.00

glennw

I love the look of the razors very nice work. I am wanting to make them also too sell the wife said she liked them but couldnt see me trying to sell them in southeast, ga. She was like can you see a redneck shaving with that nice razor(no offense to anyone one she is a redneck her self.) I said if i dont try i wont ever know. What do u guys think.

Very Nice indeed. The finish and wood selection really make for a beautiful look. Can I ask were you got the kits? Do you prefer one kit over another and if so, why?

Dan
Thanks everyone for the comments...
I get my razors from Bear tooth woods but most of them are the same from what I can tell accept for PSI there's look different.

Dan

I love the look of the razors very nice work. I am wanting to make them also too sell the wife said she liked them but couldnt see me trying to sell them in southeast, ga. She was like can you see a redneck shaving with that nice razor(no offense to anyone one she is a redneck her self.) I said if i dont try i wont ever know. What do u guys think.
I live in central Louisiana and they are CHEAP here and they still buy them. They make great gift for the hard to buy for redneck:biggrin:

KnB Polymers

Yeah, we get a lot of "OMG, that much for a razor?", pick them up, shake their head, then put them back down ... but then you have those that come through that is into quality and handcrafted and fall in love with them.
And trust me, we are big time redneck area! Have you seen "Swamp People"? LOL!

srf1114

Wow, those are gorgeous. How does the wood stand up to the water though? I've done several but always used Acrylics just because I'd hate for someone to bring one back a month later that has cracked from water damage.

Top Bottom