Seven Commissioned

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

I just finished up these 7 commissioned pens for one customer! It's always great when you get a sale like that. They are from left to right,

PSI Stratus Mechanical Click Pencil done in Hybrid Steampunk with Boiler plate caps and embossed copper, CSUSA Chrome Sienna done in Copper Weave, PSI Gun Metal Bolt Action Army Rangers done in Hybrid Steampunk, PSI Gun Metal Bolt Action Mechanical Pencil Army 75th Regiment done in Hybrid Steampunk, PSI Chrome Bolt Action with the P-47 Thunderbolt (Spirit of Atlantic City), PSI Chrome Bolt Action Embraer RAF Tucano Trainer, and a PSI Chrome Bolt Action Dentistry Logo done in Hybrid Steampunk.

The Next four are of one of the HKG (Hong Kong International Airport) aviation approach plates which was done as a test piece for SkyNet Airlines (and accepted). The hardware is from Berea Hardwoods and is called the "Nomad Sierra". I love the simulated Carbon Fiber. I think it's one of the best looking Sierra Style pen kits out there!

All Pens were done in Alumilite Clear Slow Set and pressure cast.

All comments are appreciated and invited!:)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3730.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3730.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 434
  • fullsizeoutput_3723.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3723.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 321
  • fullsizeoutput_372c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_372c.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 257
  • fullsizeoutput_3724.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3724.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 286
  • fullsizeoutput_3722.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3722.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Love the P-47! I'm a huge fan of WWII aircraft and have built countless models of them. The entire set is outstanding but "The Jug" steals the show for me. Thanks for sharing, you've done a fine job on them.

elkhorn

Mark, fantastic work on both the casting and turning! Well done, my friend.

Top Bottom