Setting up an E-Mall (through Penventory)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmonk

This weekend I've been working on an idea we talked about quite a while back - integrating Penventory with a shopping cart. With the help of Steve (toolcrazy, a zen cart guru) we've progressed to the point where I need some beta testers.

First, let me give you an overview of what I'm trying to accomplish. The goal is simplicity. I envision being able to manage your shopping cart inventory entirely from the Penventory system. You can list your completed pens directly from your inventory with a click or two which includes uploading the images for you and doing the necessary resizing. (These parts are already completed and working and are what I need the first wave of testers for.)

Where it goes from there is open. Being that it's a single store, it's naturally going to work similar to a consignment shop (one payment gateway, multiple vendors, etc), but the specifics have not yet been worked out (and I would love some opinions on what your ideal consignment-type setup would be.)

So, if anyone is interested in testing, or just interested in talking about an advanced, automated community e-commerce solution, hop on in and let me know what you think!

(testers please send me email: jon@centralridge.com - idea/question havers, please post em here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom