Sept 13th meeting demos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
The meeting is at the Springfield Mass Woodcraft casually starting at noon to break the ice.Usually some free blank swaps. We have a few things lined up to entertain us. Eric will demo his homemade pendant face plate, Jack has volunteered to sharpen member's drill bits with a drill doctor, Charlie will show another sharpening system that uses the slotted disc, and if time allows I can do the demo again on dyeing wood with food coloring and a CA finish using accelerator. We are good to go. Bring ideas for future demos and any you would be willing to demo. We are asking for a $5.00 donation per meeting for refreshments, perhaps a party and other items to be determined. However, If times are tough and you can't afford this, come anyhow. We don't want anyone left out. Times are tough.Come on down- Woodcraft will be rocking. New visitors warmly welcome. See you there and maybe our secretary will model something new.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Alton, it looks like you have it down to a science which is a wonderful thing. I am going to miss this meeting. Thank you for handling this, it's one less thing on my mind now.

Crayman

I will not be able to make it this time, as i was roped into helping paint a map of the USA on the play ground @ my wife school. We were supposed to do it on Saturday but with the expected rain it was moved to Sunday the joy of having an Art Teacher for a wife. I will be at the next meeting.

I will say after watching the casting demo's I final did my first cast last night :wink: it came out great, a green blue swirl, not quite sqr :eek: so it will have to go to a slimline.

Top Bottom