Semper Fi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

This is a couple of first for me,my first Emperor and first alternative ivory,it will be my personal pen(unless someone comes up with enough money):)engraving by Ken,hope you like.
2007831135647_100_1104.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Varinokid

Wow...that's one heck of a pen. My brother Scott would love that pen. He served in the Iraq for 2 years. He was in the Marines for about 16 years, then finished the last 4 years in Army Reserves. He's now retired from the military.

Sweet lookin Pen.

Semper Fi!

fstepanski

Bill, GREAT pen, good to know Ken has this programmed in, will have to take advantage of this soon as turn a pen worthy to accept the design.. Fellow Devil Dogs please check out the below link: http://advertising.yahoo.com/advertisingweek_07/slogan_poll.html

We ask that you vote for "The Few. The Proud. The Marines."

Semper Fi

Frank

guts

Thanks for the kind words everyone,Fred I used gold latex paint from Michaels called Dazzling Metallics from Deco Art.

leatherjunkie

Even though I am Army that is one beautiful pen!!!!!!!!!![:0]

Every time i see a tribute to the armed forces it hits the heart.

We need more tributes like this for the brothers and sisters in the armed forces.

You sure did the Marines and that pen proud!!!!

splinter99

Thats one hell of a pen Bill. Beautifull!! I have a few jarheads at work that will drool when I show them a pic of that one.You should be proud of that one for sure

redfishsc

Bill, I have to say that is one of the most fantastic pens I have ever seen, that Iwo Jima scene simply makes me want to stand and sing the Star Spangled Banner.

OKLAHOMAN

Bill, I salute you sir. You might want to keep it but if you show that to any retired Marine officer its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom