SELLING PENS?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Preston

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and tricks on selling pens. Other than craft fairs how else is it done?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Preston,

I suggest you spend some time reading the Marketing Forum. There is a wealth of tips, tricks and information in there.

tim self

I'm assuming you've quit carrying around a store bought pen when you're out in the world. My easiest way short of shows. Sold 3 casing pens today at the Dr. office. Once a customer is bitten, they've gotta have a fix every now and again.

You might speak about high end gentleman stores, boutiques and such about consignment as well.

Mark

Word of mouth and my daily driver has done most of the work for me. Of course my wife sold a ton at her work before she retired. They have resulted in several referrals and repeat customers. Good luck.

toyotaman

I agree with Mark. It's mostly word of mouth for me.Take a few to your local Barber shop and ask if you can display a few there.Mine has asked me the past 2 times I've been there to drop off some pens and bowls and he would be happy to display them as long as I added a price to them.
Toyotaman

Top Bottom