selling history

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

massman

I have authentic wood that is the bench that was in Busch Stadium St. Louis that the Boston Red Sox used during the 2004 World Series in wich they won their first WS in 86 years. The pens are all Sierra's and Ken at Kallenshaan did his usual fantastic work on the boxes. I have them on my website for $79.00 per. I am looking for comments and suggestions on what I am selling, so please check out the website to let me know what you think. The 3 owners of the Sox and 5 of the players from that team all have what you see here and love them. I hand delivered them to each of them. Again ..comments please.

200771901010_penonbox.jpg

200771901048_soxbenchinbox.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

That is really, really neat...Getting to meet the players and all. The box looks great, super job. I think $79.00 seems a liitle cheap, but it's a great price if you get to meet the players and owners.

txbatons

Wow. Nice pen and super nice price. You can see pens similar to this on ballparkpens' web site (http://www.ballparkpens.com/shop-for-pens.html) and you'll see that your pen and box at $79 is a steal compared to theirs.

Good work, though. If I was a Sox fan I'd get buy one. Have any Astrodome pens? [;)]

Brian

ashaw

Bernie
Real nice job not just on the pen but on the history of the team. By the way were did you get the stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom