Second Thing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bbuis

bbuis

This is the second time I have turned anything besides a pen. Learned some new things from my grandpa working on this as he tough me the joys of not milling with a mill and epoxy for the tube instead of CA. It is a molten metal on black ti and was a christmas gift for my dad who was a major factor in helping me get addicted to turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

My son did darn good and I had no idea that he had done this. Everyone in the family was in on this one too. I am very proud of him and am pleased with the man he has become.

bbuis

Thanks everyone. It's one razor .. just two different views to catch all the colors. And yes everyone was in on it .. it was the only way to pull it off so he never saw me turning it. Went to my grandfathers to use his shop.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm the grandpa, and we had loads of fun sneaking this one behind Mikes back. Brandon was here on the pretense that he was helping me get my website up and running. :) :) :) Mike opened the present and said "when did you have the time to do this" Brandon said "when I was working on the website." That's o.k. I haven't taught him ALL the tricks learned over 68 years!!! :):) :)

Top Bottom