SCORE!!! TWICE!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

Just won this Patterson Toll Supply Company 12" band saw off ebay, for a whopping $5 (yes, five dollars!!) SCORE!:biggrin:

However, it is 3 1/2 hours away.:frown:

But wait! My daughter said her and the family were going to the railroad museum in Union Illinois next Saturday. Just so happens the saw is close by and my son-in-law (member here: poppers-n-pens) said they would pick it up for me!!!! SCORE AGAIN!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

57ae_1.JPG

5fb6_1.JPG

It needs a bit of a cleaning but is in working order. Date of manufacturing is some where in the early 1900's from what I have been told.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

great12b4ever

That is a good score!! IMHO some of the older machines are built a lot better than many of the newer ones. That one looks like it has plenty of clearance room and looks stable, except for the apparent wooden wheel covers. Lets hope the saw blade lengths are standard enough to be plentiful. Congrats to you!! :biggrin:

VisExp

That arm looks like it could take some serious blade tensioning! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your restoration, especially what you do for the wheel covers. Nice score.

Good score looks neat. Just be careful awful lot of uncovered moving parts. But one nice piece of shop equipnment that is a good conversation piece.

ldb2000

Great score Greg !!! That thing was made when Quality counted , the fact that it's still around is a testament to that . I love the garden gate wheel guards .
Use it in good health :bananen_smilies046:

Top Bottom