scarlet & gray acrylic blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

fshenkin94

Anyone know where I can get scarlet & gray acrylic blanks. I have search several of the suppliers and haven't found anything close enough. Got the fire and ice from AZ but they are more pearl than gray. Yes I live in Ohio state buckeye country.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

YoYoSpin

Like this...?
x126.jpg

If that's close to what you had in mind, drop me a line.

thewishman

Hey Fred, they have some nice new scarlet and gray acrylic blanks at Woodcraft in Hilliard. They get snatched up pretty quickly, but Jim will order extras in his weekly shipment if you request them. He is very willing to go the extra mile - they'll even call you when they arrive.

Chris (I'm in Reynoldsburg)

fshenkin94

CHris - I think we met at the last few Central Ohio Woodturners meetings. I am the one that made the freedom pen that I wasn't sure of the wood type. You toldd me about the FIG wood. I'll check at woodcraft. I called about a week ago and they had nothing and didn't seem to know of any that they could order. Have to head over that ay tomorrow anyway so I'll check while there.

Thanks - Fred

Daddy1

Fred,

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. My solution was to do a segmented pen and used a gray corian and red acrylic. It came out pretty good. I thought people would eat them up. I did a blue and gold one too. I live in Toledo and have split fans here and have been unable to unload either but good conversation pieces.

I can post pix if your interested let me know. I got the acrylics at woodcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom