Sample pics of blanks on my add...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robutacion

Hi everyone,

Many pics of samples, tests, etc., have been shown by me lately but, I'm far from over, as I didn't have any chance nor I thought "recommendable" to show all the pics of the stuff I was putting together for the Add so, the add limitation of 10 pics was reached, and I'm showing here many of the finished samples of what is there.

Many of these, you can do them yourselves so I'm passing on some ideas and some tests I done just for the fun of it. I decided also to dedicate a few simple ideas for blanks that most kids would like to make a pen from so, I've got a couple there available if you so wish...!

Making the samples, gives a very good representation of what the blank look like with a shine on it however, would be fair to say that, some may change considerably the appearance, by the time they get turned to pen sizes. This can work either way, either looking better or no so much, there is no way to tell until someone actually turns them into pens so, I'm as excited and any of you to see what the end result is.

Nothing stops me to make them into pens but, I prefer to go as far as the finished blanks with the very same finish as I put on a pen when I make then, my normal 10 coats...! I get the ball roiling by making the blanks and make them available to anyone, that is my fun so you guys go ahead and have your own fun by transforming the blanks into fantastic:eek::eek::eek::wink::biggrin: pens, I hope...!

Here we go...!

The Kurrajong tree seed Resifills:

004q.jpg 005q.jpg 013q.jpg 014q.jpg 016q.jpg 017q.jpg
018q.jpg 020q.jpg
021q.jpg 022q.jpg 026q.jpg 027u.jpg 029u.jpg 031u.jpg 001q.jpg 003q.jpg

The kids Blanks:

001t.jpg 004r.jpg 006r.jpg 009r.jpg 010t.jpg 014t.jpg 015t.jpg 016t.jpg

The #33 Burl 2 types cross and cubes Resifills:

016t.jpg 009z.jpg 021u.jpg 022u.jpg

The black kitchen pot scrubbers:

011t.jpg 012t.jpg 013t.jpg 017r.jpg 018r.jpg 019r.jpg

Well, the rest you guys already saw, on some of my recent threads, sort of...!

I do apologise "tremendously" to those with slow Internet connections, my post should be a pain to open, I hope that the majority of you people, can take advantage of all this work, I do...!

Cheers
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom