Sad Gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jleiwig

Last night after work I ran over to Jon's house (Grizz here on the forums) He's leaving to minister to the people in Delaware. He wanted me to come get some wood that he wouldn't be able to take with him. So naturally I loaded up my car as much as I could! :biggrin: Of course we here in Ohio are going to miss him, but I know he's going on to bigger and better things.

attachment.php

There is some birch, spalted maple, and a bunch of dunno wood. He also gave me his DNA soak tank, and underneath all those blanks is three boxes of miscellaneous pen blanks and such.

I just wanted to say thanks to Jon and be safe!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
I'm glad it's going to someone who will use it! I remembered what the dunno wood is.... it's Bradford Pear. How did your wife take it that all that came home with you?

Looks like I may have to start a Delaware Chapter of IAP. Currently none exist. Can you have a chapter of just three people all in the same family?

keandkafu

Grizz,

We in Delaware welcome you! We are such a small state that there are only 3 familys here!! Just kidding, but we have a local chapter that you would be more than welcome to join. PM me with your contact info when you move here and I'll update you. We have a meeting coming up in Oct if you are here now. AND Don't leave all that good wood behind, we could use it here!!:):):)

Kevin

Top Bottom