Russ makes an impressive video!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

And delivers it very fast! I Paypaled him on Thursday and they were sitting on my doorstep today. I didn't know which one to watch first so I did an eenie-meanie-minie-moe and picked the "More Advanced Pencrafting" (#3 in the series). I must say that I'm blown away! To watch the master give clear, concise instructions on how to make 3 very impressive pens is a sight to behold and worth every penny of the price I paid for the video.
It's been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I have a feeling that Russ is due to be "Flattered" a lot once more folks watch his video's. I'm excited to have the whole collection and I plan on watching one each night for the rest of the week. I'm sure that I'll be referring back to them often as I was amazed at how many tips and good idea's I picked up in this one video alone.

Russ, If your reading this can you give me a little more info on the calipers that you used? I'd like to find a pair of them because you convinced me that it would be a nice addition to my "bag of tricks".

I have no personal stake in the video's. I believe that Russ did a great job on this video and if you watch it you will be given the knowledge to improve the "Lowly slim-line" into some real eye catching designs.

Now I have to decide what I'm watching tomorrow night.

Top Bottom