Round bottle stopper blanks- anyone have?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I want some round bottle stopper blanks in some cool, funky colors, mainly of purple and tealish-blue colors and just can't seem to find anything. I looked through the vendor ads and found all sorts of cool pen blanks, but nothing really in round bottle stopper blanks. I found some on BTW, but most of those were square, and I really want round, plus I only need two, so postage is a factor in my decision. Anyone have any ideas? I don't even care all that much what it's made of, could be resin or wood with resin mixed in, as long as it's mainly purple and bluish.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Here is a search I did for stopper blanks at ExoticBlanks. They carry quite a few blanks large enough for stoppers.
Browse

angboy

I'm not the greatest turner and so my way of turning a curtain rod finial really requires a round blank to start with, otherwise, I may end up with a disaster on my hands! Thanks for all the suggestions.

Dustygoose

Slab, blanks and boards has some round-ish. I say Ish cause they are beveled. Great quality and colors.

I am not a partner or affiliated with them. Just a satisfied customer

angboy

Thanks everyone- I did get some ordered and am eyeing some of the others that people emailed me about for future purchases- I like making bottle stoppers so may have to turn some more of those!

Top Bottom