rough times (long)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

monkeynutz

Jeez, John, I just saw this... So glad you and your family are safe and well. The rest will come in time. Add my hopes to the others on this forum that you will bounce back better than before.

karlkuehn

Banned
Johnny, I'm really sorry, that shouldn't happen to anyone, let alone one of our family members here on IAP.

I live in the flood plane right next to our pretty little creek, and have experienced the pain and loss that you feel, although not near on the same scale as you. I lost my work van and tons of personal property, not to mention the damage to the house, and there's no way to describe the feeling of helplessness and violation that you must be going through. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers, and reading the captions on your pictures was amazing. You had me grinning a couple of times reading through them. Keeping your sense of humor is a sign of great inner strength during tragedy, and you have my sympathy and respect through this.

The way you're being the solid rock while leading your family through this crisis is probably testing your mettle a bit, and there are times when you're going to feel like giving up and losing it (if you haven't already). Your strength is what they're all leaning on and counting on, so keep the faith. Know that we're all pulling for you, and keep your chin up. Going back for your neighbors and literally diving in and helping your community says a lot about you as a person. Well done my friend, you are a hero in my book. Hang in there. [B)]:)

johnnycnc

Many heartfelt Thanks to all who have helped with thoughts,
prayers,and encouraging words.
So many have reached out and shown love and caring.
Thank you all so very much,it helps me keep going.
We are all hanging in there,I'm back to work,have had
the initial FEMA inspection,and trying to maintain what
little sanity I have left.
The wife and kids are still in shock,or just denial,maybe.not sure which.
For me it is a reality,and a challenge.
Again,thanks to everyone for your support!
You all are the best ever.[:I]

Top Bottom