Rosewood Burl with Sapwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got this Rosewood Burl from Roller Bob and matched it up with a Titanium Gentleman FP I purchased from George (TexatDurango) Thanks George AND Bob ! No match for Georges pens , but Texas is pretty well represented in this pen . It's a Biggun ! :biggrin: Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 131
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Uh,.........would it be considered an indian giver if I asked for that back?:confused: BTW, you are really beginning to **** me off with all these stinkin' nice pens you're producing.:mad: Pretty sure George ain't to happy knowing you were going to produce this kind of work, either!!:tongue::rolleyes::biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Uh,.........would it be considered an indian giver if I asked for that back?:confused: BTW, you are really beginning to **** me off with all these stinkin' nice pens you're producing.:mad: Pretty sure George ain't to happy knowing you were going to produce this kind of work, either!!:tongue::rolleyes::biggrin:
:tongue: Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah ! :tongue: Yes , it would . :mad: You ain't getin it back :biggrin: However , you'd better keep a close eye on that mailbox :biggrin:
I've learned alot from George , and hope he's not too upset . Thanks Bob !

Rollerbob

:tongue: Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah ! :tongue: Yes , it would . :mad: You ain't getin it back :biggrin: However , you'd better keep a close eye on that mailbox :biggrin:
I've learned alot from George , and hope he's not too upset . Thanks Bob !
Chuck, do not send it, I would much rather give you grief!!:wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Mighty fine pen!! Dayum that is good lookin!
URock!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you Bree . Think I'm gonna take a break til I get over this flu or whatever it is . But I have more cool blanks in line to turn .

Thanks everybody !:)

Top Bottom