Roman Arvest from Timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dariot

Hi to everyone.
I bought some Roman Arvest Fountain pen kits from TImberbits but after one month they loose the gold plating on the titanium.

Does anyone experienced the same?

Best regards
Dariot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dariot

Yes, I wrote to Timberbits but I got no answers....

but if every kit it's the same.....God save me....buyers will ask for my skin....
:eek::eek:
Best regards
Dario

timberbits

Hi Dario

I have already sent you a response to your email.

More than happy to replace the kit or give you a full refund if your not satisfied.

Regarding responding to the email - you sent the message on Saturday night and today is Monday the first business day after you have sent the email. Can't believe that people expect online business to answer emails 24/7.

Regards

David

dariot

Yes, You are right.....I didn't consider the week-end.....sorry it is the age....

I must say Timberbits has always been very correct to me and they always solved every problem very fast.

I didn't want a refund....your kits are the best I found on the web....only want to understand how it works....for the plating.

I'll send you the pic as soon as possible.
Thanks

dario

Last edited:

LagniappeRob

To quote Astro from The Jetsons: Ruh Ruh Reorge...

I bought a few RH bling-less that I've been doing clips, finials, bands by hand. I think I might have even given one in a PITH. Guess I'll be swapping out the gold for Rhodium on what I have left. If the PITH recipient wants replacement hw let me know.

I missed the other thread a while back. Guess because I wasn't doing that one, it didn't stick.

dariot

Hi everyone
Me and David from Timberbits have analyzed the picture of the cap loosing the plating.
It wasn't a matter of plating....the buyer caused it.
The kit was ok.
But even with this after-market problem....they send me a new one
:laugh::laugh:

they are great!!!

Best regards
dario

Top Bottom