Robusto

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am looking for some old Robusto kits, they were from Woodcraft many moons ago. Does anyone have any that they are not and will not be using? Maybe even some formal instructions to go along with them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I think they have been discontinued for quite a long time.
From previous posts though I've seen some reference the "El Presidente" as an equivalent.
I can't offer any kits, but here are the instructions for the El Presidente Rollerball Pen.

Dave

The El Presidente isn't available anymore either from the research I have done and the instructions appear to be similar to the Robusto kits I acquired somewhere but I would still like to get the actual Robusto instructions if possible.

its_virgil

I am looking for some old Robusto kits, they were from Woodcraft many moons ago. Does anyone have any that they are not and will not be using? Maybe even some formal instructions to go along with them.
Woodcraft resells and rebrands Berea Hardwoods kits. The Robusto was the El Presendte from Berea and very similar to the Havana from Craft Supplies. I may have a few. Just made these a few weeks back. Are they what you want? If so, I will see what I have.
There was a shorter version called the El Toro or Little Havana as well as a ballpoint.
Do a good Turn Daily!
Don
20230429_151049-01.jpeg20230429_151331-01.jpeg20230430_125833-01.jpg

eldee

I thought that I had a kit, but was wrong. I do have the original instructions though if they are of interest.

egnald

It's good you found some instructions. I had reached out to WoodCraft about the instructions and they responded that the kit was discontinued before they started keeping digital records of the instructions, so they were not able to help. - Dave

its_virgil

Woodcraft resells and rebrands Berea Hardwoods kits. The Robusto was the El Presendte from Berea and very similar to the Havana from Craft Supplies. I may have a few. Just made these a few weeks back. Are they what you want? If so, I will see what I have.
There was a shorter version called the El Toro or Little Havana as well as a ballpoint.
Do a good Turn Daily!
Don
View attachment 371752View attachment 371753View attachment 371755
Markus,
Interested or not? The kits I have are in Dayacom bags so they were from Craft Supplies and are the Havana. Looks the same as the Woodcraft Robusto aka the Berea Hardwoods ElPresedente.

Top Bottom