Ringmaster Lathe 724 Variable with accessories

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

Extremely light use - has only cut the rings for 5 bowls. All accessories included. Local pickup as shipping is going to very expensive. You get:

724 Variable speed Ringmaster Lathe - serial# 11855
PAG - Precision Angle Guide with DVD instruction
Ringmaster blade cutter pre-set gauge - for aligning blades
Lathe spindle Adapter 1"x 8 tpi- for mounting bowls on wood lathe for sanding
Ringmaster Glue Clamp
1/2" plug cutter
Ringmaster Steady Rest
Protoshaper excel program for shaped ringmaster bowls

Everything you need to make bowls from boards - $400 for everything

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 399
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Extremely light use - has only cut the rings for 5 bowls. All accessories included. Local pickup as shipping is going to very expensive. You get:

Ringmaster Glue Clamp

1/2" plug cutter

Ringmaster Steady Rest

I have 1st dibs on this from his original post. I hope he will honor my request on his original post. I will pay for shipping

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

dansills

Ringmaster Glue Clamp

1/2" plug cutter

Ringmaster Steady Rest

I have 1st dibs on this from his original post. I hope he will honor my request on his original post. I will pay for shipping

Absolutely you're first - Can you help with a shipping solution? The greyhound idea is intriguing. I'm calling Fastenall in the morning

gimpy

Ringmaster Glue Clamp

1/2" plug cutter

Ringmaster Steady Rest

Absolutely you're first - Can you help with a shipping solution? The greyhound idea is intriguing. I'm calling Fastenall in the morning

How about shipping wars. I have used them in the past. I find them on the internet. Thank you for honoring my first request

Terry

dansills

Ringmaster Glue Clamp

1/2" plug cutter

Ringmaster Steady Rest

How about shipping wars. I have used them in the past. I find them on the internet. Thank you for honoring my first request

Terry

Shipping Wars - I'll have to check it out.

gimpy

Ringmaster Glue Clamp

1/2" plug cutter

Ringmaster Steady Rest

Terry

Shipping Wars - I'll have to check it out.

What does the unit weigh?

Terry

dansills

PM Sent ...

Ringmaster is pending pickup

What the heck!!! Here I was willing to purchase the unit and shipping.. I'm not very pleased...

What changed ???

:confused: - I understand you were willing to pay for shipping but I was pretty clear that I wasn't willing to ship it and was looking for someone to pick it up. I priced it as low as I did only because I didn't want to ship it. A fellow member reached out and offered to pick it up. So, I agreed to mark it pending pickup.

gimpy

PM Sent ...

What the heck!!! Here I was willing to purchase the unit and shipping.. I'm not very pleased...

What changed ???

:confused: - I understand you were willing to pay for shipping but I was pretty clear that I wasn't willing to ship it and was looking for someone to pick it up. I priced it as low as I did only because I didn't want to ship it. A fellow member reached out and offered to pick it up. So, I agreed to mark it pending pickup.

It would have nice if I was made aware of the "pm". I'm going to be down that way in July. Oh well, I'm going to purchase a new one

dansills

PM Sent ...

What changed ???

It would have nice if I was made aware of the "pm". I'm going to be down that way in July. Oh well, I'm going to purchase a new one

Understandable. You're going to love it.

gimpy

PM Sent ...

What changed ???

Understandable. You're going to love it.

All is good on this end...Is there any attachments I should purchase from the get go

Gregf

I was wondering if they were still in business.
No activity on their Facebook in a year or updates to their website.

corks58

You will really want a PAG, the mag cutter installation tool, digital calipers, the cheat sheet for setting angles, bandsaw, really good table saw, planer and or drum sander and a way to sand the finished product. There is a site I would recommend becoming a member of. It is ran by a gentleman that visits here from time to time. Woodworking Friends by William Young. He has the cheat sheet on the site you can just download for free. That is unless you are really good with trigonometry. Of-course lots and lots of wood. I would start off with cheap Popular till you get used to the machine and the quirks. I use the Guinevere system for sanding. This machine is all about sanding so if you don't like sanding by hand I would look into the power sanders with a flexible shaft. I have the variable speed model and don't recommend it the only thing I used that was to turn fast and sand slow. I didn't have a lathe at that time is the only reason i took that option. I don't think the latest version is worth it either as it only lets you make a on inch larger bowl. 10" or 11" bowls don't sell all that good unless it is a salad set. The most popular size for me is the 8". You should probably go to the site I mentioned and lurk around before buying on. It is a great machine and I paid it off on my first show! I usually turn $3000.00 a year on a hobby level and that is doing 5 shows a year.

Yes they are still in business and going strong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom