Cheer RIKON!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justturnin

Well, over the weekend I picked up a used...USED... RIKON lathe from a fellow IAP Member. This is a great looking lathe. Well part of the deal was the VS upgrade Motor and Controller. I went to put the VS on and there were a couple of parts missing that I was not sure if I needed. So I call RIKON to order these parts. I speak with a Tech and am advised 2 of the parts are not needed as I can use the existing however there is one part that I need and they wont let me buy it. WHAT!!!! How is this a cheer if they wont let me buy it? Well they wont because they are sending it to me on the house. This is an older lathe, old enpough that the Serial # cannot be read any longer and they still stand behind it with great customer service. This experience has almost guaranteed that when I docome across the money for a full size lathe it will be a RIKON.

Thanks RIKON!!!!!

Now I gotta tool this machine out. I am going from a 1MT to a 2MT spindle.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Things like this are why my shop is full of Rikon tools. Al and the guys at Rikon are very easy to talk to and go above and beyond the call to make sure each customer is happy and their machines are working as they should be.

P.S. you are going to like the VS conversion, I have one and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom