Cheer Rikon Customer Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday morning, the 23rd, I was turning a rolling pin on my Rikon 70-050VS lathe and it just stopped! After fiddling around with it for a couple of hours, I called Rikon technical support in Massachusetts, around 1:00 pm their time. The technician was very helpful and asked the right questions to determine the circuit board was probably fried. He said they would put one in the mail, free of charge. I thought, Great, I'll be back up and running by next Monday afternoon (the 30th of November).

On Wednesday afternoon, the 25th, the mailman delivered the package from Rikon, and I installed the new circuit card within an hour.

I don't know about any of you, but I consider that extremely good customer service from Rikon, and even fast service from the USPS

csr67

Nice and good to know! My Rikon 70-100 has been flawless in a year of hard usage, but good to know support is there if needed.

mvande21

I also have a Rikon lathe and had a few minor issues with it. Called them up and they sent me new parts and helped me over the phone on how to correctly install it. Rikon customer service is top notch in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom