Rifle Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottyharry

Does anyone know if the rifle clips are available in a shiny silver from any of the suppliers.
This would be for the slimline type pens.
I have only seen them in gold. But thought that someone else might have seen or heard of them in the silver.
Thanks
Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GregD

I did some research on this a few weeks ago. As of right now the rifle clips are only produced in gold. (Slimline and Euro Style only) Evidently there has been several request for silver and they may be comming out with it soon.

knottyharry

Thanks for everyones response.
I haven't had any problems with any of the rifle clips up to this point.
But, Tom... can you tell us were they for the slimline, or euro stlye. And where they came from.
I would contact the supplier...and inform them of the problem.
Harry

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I wish I had an answer to your question but I don't.
A suggestion would be to check locally to see it you can buff out the ones you have and then have them replated.
Powder coating would be another option.
On the same subject.
I have posted this before but since the title of the post is rifle clips let me add this sleeper deal.
I don't care for the clips sold by PSI,The detail is not all that great.
Giving credit where credit is due, the ones supplied by CSUSA are much nicer but individual cost is $1.75 each.
Here's where the deal comes in.
In their catolog they have a "design" your own pen with a selection of different clips.
The same rifle clip that is sold separately for $1.75 is included in a complete kit for $2.12 in lots of 10.
The detail on their clip is more accurate and the lever action rife looks nicer than the PSI clip which looks like the trigger guard is a magazine.
The down side of CSUSA is their shipping cost but perhaps they will soon realize that handling charges are looked upon by some as "gouging" and make appropriate changes.

airrat

I ordered them from BB. Not sure if they were Berea or CSUSA.
Cteagle I agree with you on the shipping cost from CSUSA, I only order from them when necessary. Use to get all their stuff from BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom