Rifle Cartridge Pen Sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I can provide kits to those making rifle cartridge pens that have all of the slimline hardware you need for a 30 cal. Pen. Essentially a fancy slimline kit with the tip and centerband removed. I could make them available in gold titanium or copper. The price would be in the range of $2.00 for GTi and $1.75
for copper. Possibly a bit less if there is a lot of interest.

You would be getting:

2 7mm tubes
1 slimline transmission
1 slimline cap
1 fancy slimline clip
1 refill

In order to do this I would need prepaid sales of 500 kits in one finish.

If this is something of interest to you cartridge pen makers let me know.
via PM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well I guess I won't be doing this - I thought there'd be quite a bit of interest given the amount of interest in cartridge pens, but it looks like I was wrong.

Sylvanite

Smitty,

If you can make one of the tubes the same length as a euro bottom tube, and the other one slimline length, then I will eventually be interested in a lot of kits in TiGold plating (possibly 24k gold as well). I'm still pretty well stocked, however, from the last batch of 500 kits I bought.

Regards,
Eric

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If you want 500 you can probably go to rizheng and get them cheaper than I can sell them to you. At any rate this looks like a dead end only three people showed any interest. I thought with so many bullet pen makers these would be a good addition to my store. But I guessed wrong.

Top Bottom