resizing photos to 75K

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

babyblues

For those of you who post in the classifieds: How do you whittle the photo size down to 75K without resizing the photo so small you lose alot of detail? I've got some photos that I've cropped and resized and they're still waaaaayyyyyyy too big but I don't want to resize their dimensions any smaller.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSurette

If you have Picasa installed on your computer just email the picture to yourself via Picasa. It automatically resized the image to a smaller file size. Picasa is a free download from Google.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
For those of you who post in the classifieds: How do you whittle the photo size down to 75K without resizing the photo so small you lose alot of detail? I've got some photos that I've cropped and resized and they're still waaaaayyyyyyy too big but I don't want to resize their dimensions any smaller.

If this is for the classifieds and are not in a huge hurry, you may want to hold off a little. We are working on new classifieds rules and part of them will do away with the size restriction.

sbwertz

If you have Picasa installed on your computer just email the picture to yourself via Picasa. It automatically resized the image to a smaller file size. Picasa is a free download from Google.

This is a simple and elegant solution. Don't know why I never thought of it! I use a little free utility (image resizer) but this is much simpler. (and I are a komputer konsultent, I are!)

Top Bottom