Resins from Wood Bin , Statesmen Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

This was last night work, I wanted to read a new book on fountain pen repair, but the new resins I got from The wood Bin were calling me,....Cut me....cut me.....:D

I am going to post a little info on these blanks in pen turning. Thanks for looking, Happy Holidays, Anthony

Statesman in Platinum w/22K trim

2004122315939_DSC01036.jpg

Wall Street in gokd trim, two different cuts....

20041223151034_DSC01030.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Anthony, those are great looking pens! Also, I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of setup do you use for taking your pictures? They always look very good.

R.T.

PenWorks

Thanks all, out of the 10 samples you get, the brown is by far the nicest.

RT. I use this light box http://tinyurl.com/4ycwf I found them on ebay for about 150.00

You can make your own for allot less, but I reaaly like the portability of this. I can take it from the shop to home. When the pens are laying inside the box the camera is ussually at an F stop of 4.0 and shutter speed about.8 , I only have the top light on.

I wish you wouldn't have said that about the pics, I almost had myself talked into buying the new Canon digital for 900.00 maybe I'll wait. Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony, and don't let me talk you out of getting a new camera, I just got the Canon 20D and I love this thing, just need to do something for close ups. [:)]

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom