Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

NICE,

This is why I don't bet any more.....
I looked silly wearing a PSU shirt for a week........it has been many years

Good to see your a good sport

edicehouse

When I was in the electric shop at work, my buddy and I made a bet on the Giants Green Bay game. The loser had to put a piece of duct tape on their hard hat with the final score. I had to wear that for a week. Of course it was my idea. . . I prefer bets like that, or for a drink from the drink machine, because if the person doesn't pay up, you really are not out anything. I worked in the produce section at a grocery store for a while. The manager was a big Cowboys fan, and she always wore a Dallas hat at work every day. Well for a week she had to wear a Giants hat, I loved that one....

Rounder

Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, AKA the most evil man in the world.

There are even quite a few Cowboys fans that would agree with that statement!

I only hate the fact that he keeps Romo.

Yeah, it really stinks to keep a #6 ranked quarterback out of 32 quarterbacks on your roster. He gets the blame for a lot of losses that aren't really his fault. He can't make the defense not give up 600+ yards.

Jim Burr

Banned
Know who you feel. Had to make my Pastor a pen last year because the Packers beat the Raiders. Stop it right there!!

StephenM

All right the time is getting here to change my avatar, I am not sure what I want to put. . . Any suggestions?

hi-res-184431215-tony-romo-talks-with-miles-austin-of-the-dallas-cowboys_crop_north.jpg

Top Bottom