refill question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rhahnfl

If the roller ball is Parker style it should work. I'm not aware of any slimline/7mm kits that are rollerball. The rollerball cartridge is usually larger than 7mm I believe.

Sylvanite

There are cross style "liquid ink" and "gel ink" refills on the market now. They are not rollerballs persay, but they write darker and more smoothly than a regular ballpoint. I searched for the site where I last bought liquikd-ink refills, but I can't seem to find it. I'll see if I can look it up in my records tonight.

Regards,
Eric

Randy_

The Parker rollerball cartridge is a proprietary design and will "NOT" substitute for other rollerball cartridges or the standard Parker BP or Gel refill. It will "ONLY" fit in pens made specifically for it.

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by wjskip

Parker does make a Gel refil that simulates pretty well the feel of a rollerball. Got some at office depot 2 for $5.49.

Correct. But, a word of caution is in order. I bought some gels for my personal use. After a couple weeks of trial, I threw away the whole lot and went back to ball point. They smear and soak into the paper making a clean line impossible. In partial defense of them, most of us now use printer paper for a lot of general use. Printer paper is designed to absorb ink and will smear with many writing inks. I'm sure the fountain pen afficinados know this very well. If only high quality, finished paper is used, the gels might be OK.

Top Bottom