Redwood lace burl stabilized pen blanks from Rocky....#112

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here are some stabilized redwood lace burl to look at and buy. Stabilized by K and G....tops in the stabilizing field. When I sent 'em they were a healthy 3/4" square but after some too heavy handed sanding to clean them up, they ended up a little shy of 3/4"..mostly about a 1/16th give or take. I'm calling them 5/8" so there will be no question. So....five pieces in each lot will measure about 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long.

RPS1, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Redwood lace burl stabilized pen blanks. Stabilized by K and G. They will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. One misted pic. New pic shows the best side.

rpsone.jpg

RPS2, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Redwood lace burl stabilized pen blanks. Stabilized by K and G. They will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. One misted pic.

rps2.jpg

RPS3, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Redwood lace burl stabilized pen blanks. Stabilized by K and G. They will measure at least 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long. One misted pic.

rps3.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I re-did the pic on RPS1...only one left in this thread...you can see it well now. : ) Those are nice blanks.

Top Bottom