Red Refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey D

Hi there. I'd like to make my wife a nice pen for work that will accept a red ink refill. Any help will be much appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Why does your wife need a red pen?? Is she a teacher by chance?? PSI and CS both have a "teachers" pen kit that has a red pen on one end and a black one on the other. It's not real fancy; but it sure is handy!!

Mickey D

I have seen that one Randy but was looking for something a little fancier to make for her. She works for the State Dept and I don't ask what she does. I don't want her to have to kill me! [8D]

Don in Tally

The tech pen from PSI will accept a red and black refil at the same time. twist one way for red the other way for black. It will also accept a PDA refil. and not a bad looking pen.

ldimick

Originally posted by Don in Tally
<br />The tech pen from PSI will accept a red and black refil at the same time. twist one way for red the other way for black. It will also accept a PDA refil. and not a bad looking pen.

I turned a couple of those for my wife's colleagues and I did not get a great response - at the time. Over time though those pens have become the envy of the rest of the faculty.

woodscavenger

You can buy red refills online for the parker insert pens but I have not been able to find the colored parkers at any of my local office places. PSI has them online. About $6-7 for 5 if I remember right.

pmichris

Red refills are harder to find than I thought as I was looking also. In the Milwaukee area there is a specialty pen shop called Daly's Pen shop and they do ship all over they have any kind of refill in any color made I am not certain if they have a web site good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom