Marker

I turned this one last week

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 439
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattTheHat

I was speaking from my personal experience. I turned one just last week. It looked nice enough as does the pen shown here, but if the material were just a bit deeper red I think it would look even better.

-Matt

Marker

Yes It is deeper red. I Just have not been able to successfully photo a pen yet. I think that I had too much flash. I should buy a new camera.

bitshird

Nice pen, I like the Dino Bone Tru Stone, your fit looks good kind of hard to tell about the finish though (the over exposure) and I know how hard it is to get a good picture, I think I've done one, but it did get the front page, years ago. But I believe that was the only good photo I've been able to get.

BSea

I was speaking from my personal experience. I turned one just last week. It looked nice enough as does the pen shown here, but if the material were just a bit deeper red I think it would look even better.

-Matt
Ok, I see what you're saying. I think it has a touch of orange in it rather than a deep red. But I agree it would look better with a deeper red.

Top Bottom