recyclation :P - olive and mahagon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from websterko

websterko

i got some poeces from previous turnings and cutting :) then recyclate it and here we go
2e8c4522adea459b5992f81a52a15366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

I must be going Mad, this is the second post that I cannot see any Photograph.
Brian.

One day later The Photograph is visible. Might be a problem with Internet Server?

Last edited:

Talltim

I must be going Mad, this is the second post that I cannot see any Photograph.
Brian.

Brian,
It is obvious from looking at a globe that you folks down under are standing upside down most of the time. That is bound to affect your eyesight sooner or later.[emoji16][emoji849]

Btw, when you do see the photos I appreciate your comments on pens. It helps me look at my own a little closer.

Last edited:

OZturner

Well now the Photograph is available, Miracle of Miracles.

Magnificent Blank Dominik,
Great Segmenting.
Excellent Choice of Hardware.

I feel that the Barrel Shape is a bit to Extreme, I would rather have the Blank turned closer to the Diameters of the Hardware, that is a Flatter Surface, as Opposed to the large curve.
That is of course, unless if there is a Special Reason for the Large Barrel Profiles, such as for use by someone with severe Arthritis, or a gripping problem.
Congratulations,
Brian.

websterko

Well now the Photograph is available, Miracle of Miracles.

Magnificent Blank Dominik,
Great Segmenting.
Excellent Choice of Hardware.

I feel that the Barrel Shape is a bit to Extreme, I would rather have the Blank turned closer to the Diameters of the Hardware, that is a Flatter Surface, as Opposed to the large curve.
That is of course, unless if there is a Special Reason for the Large Barrel Profiles, such as for use by someone with severe Arthritis, or a gripping problem.
Congratulations,
Brian.

hello barel dhapes looks bit extreme but is just a photo :) i was try to make barel one and thin one and i ask my friend tomvote wich design they like more... and one person told me "if you want your pens looking like from china manufactorx the go for that thiner barel part if you want to have ot as special , luxury original stay in way that you do" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

dcameraman

I have to disagree . . . I don't think that just because a barrel is flat or close to flat . . . that the pen looks like it's manufactured in China. I have a couple recent pens that are close to flat and they look amazing.

Both styles have their place.

Your pen looks very nice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom