Recent Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bill Sampson

Bill Sampson

These pens highlight the talent and quality blanks from some of the members of IAP. 1) Keith-baseball , 2) JohnU-pheasant 3) Logstolumber-rosewood burl.
The baseball pen was given to a friend who is an avid Atlanta fan. His name was engraved by Ken @ Kallenshaan. Wife won't let me give the pheasant pen away. Notice the 8 facets on the lower barrel of the rosewood pen.(I'm like the guy that likes to go boating but doesn't own a boat. I like the facets on pens but don't own a PW. We just have friends that do!)
The pens are Gent Jr and Barons. As I don't sell pens, don't know where the burl will go.
Pictures may be a little busy, but that's my style.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

Attachments

• DSCF0244.jpg
    DSCF0244.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCF0251.jpg
    DSCF0251.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0247.jpg
    DSCF0247.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF0248.jpg
    DSCF0248.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCF0249.jpg
    DSCF0249.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF0250.jpg
    DSCF0250.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Beautiful group! I really like the pheasant & rosewood pens.

Off topic: Our daughter-in-law is from the Richmond area. We visited her family in May and I'm now a big fan of your city & the surrounding area. Beautiful scenery usually includes beautiful trees in my opinion and the Richmond area met that requirement very well!

OKLAHOMAN

Very nice and your right about the background :biggrin:
Beautiful group! I really like the pheasant & rosewood pens.

Off topic: Our daughter-in-law is from the Richmond area. We visited her family in May and I'm now a big fan of your city & the surrounding area. Beautiful scenery usually includes beautiful trees in my opinion and the Richmond area met that requirement very well!
I agree with Jim on this, when I think of Richmond I think a truly Southern City with ladies wearing white gloves and a parasol.

JohnU

Beautiful set of pens. Very nice work. Some day I hope to make some pens and keep them. Although my wife has a large collection.

Bill Sampson

Thanks for the comments. I really didn't have much to do with these pens. The blanks and engraving were as stated, the bushings were from JohnnyCNC and the tool used was a Woodchuck from Ken Ferrell. Pens from IAP!

Bill Sampson, Richmond

Top Bottom