RE My sudden departure.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DennisM

Well guys, just wanted to drop a quick note to explain my sudden departure.

Life at home is at a very troubling time, seperated from wife, not sure if divorce is next yet or not. 16 years going down the drain fast.

I havnt turned anything in weeks, but I have received a lot of blanks and I will get them turned. Also will be sending out the blanks for the exchange this coming week as well.

Thanks for reading and I will be back..

Dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thanks for sharing, Dennis. Don't worry about blanks or anything else turning. Like Cindy said, take things one day at a time.

I'm sure you know you are on a lot of minds today, with all of us wishing you the best.

DennisM

Thanks for the kind words all, things are a little better to deal with now, still really rough days, but there is some positive signs each day as well, as long as I am smart enough to see them.

I will be back soon and will get back to turning as well.

Thank you
Dennis

fafow

Dennis, I hope things work out for you. My prayers are definitely with you during this time. My wife left me last June (the next month was 25 years) and the first month or two my brain was dead when I went into the shop. I couldn't turn anything. She was the center of my life and I hit rock bottom. With time, support from others, and most importantly support from God, my life is back on track and life isn't so bad. Our divorce was official this past April. Life goes on. It may be different, but I've learned that sometimes different isn't all that bad either. My hope and prayer is that your marriage will be saved and restored to a wonderful, mutually supportive relationship.

Top Bottom