Razors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MattTheHat

MattTheHat

attachment.php

I hate shaving. I don't mean that I dislike it or would rather not do it, I just down right hate it. Come to find out, my son-in-law to be is of the same disposition and I don't think my son is far behind. I picked up a few of razor kits a few weeks ago and finally got around to turning them this afternoon. I've got to paint the tubes for my son's razor and I can't seem to find my paints, so his will have to wait.

The hardware is black titanium. The blank material is regular old acrylic acetate.

-Matt

Attachments

• razors.jpg
    razors.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 483
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I hear ya about shaving......if it weren't for work and my wife, I would just go with the ZZTop look!

Nicely turned handles! Did you get the stand kit too? Where did these kits come from?

Scott (rather not) B

I stopped shaving the week I retired in 2005... I figured after shaving for 40+ years I had scraped my face long enough...

Those are some nice razors for those who still have to shave every day... they look great.

MattTheHat

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the kits were from Woodcraft, the black titanium flavor. I didn't get stands but I might have to do so, the razor looks kind of funny just sitting there on its own. Might have to turn a shaving crime brush too.

I still hate shaving. Maybe it's my imagination but it sure seems the razor handle makes the Mach 3 shave a bit better. All I can put it down to would be a slightly different angle than the regular handle.

-Matt

terryf

Great looking razors!

A word of warning - not all stands and razors are compatible. Check to see if those you have will fit the stands.

Top Bottom