Rattlesnake and antler (long)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

One of the things that has always impressed me about this site is the willingness of total strangers to help a fellow turner in need. I have a very good client with a penchant for ordering pens and putting some time constraints along with the order. He ordered 11 Jr Gents with antler tops and rattlesnake bottoms. The order was easy enought to fill if not for the time line. Having no jr gents in inventory I was in a pickle. I ordered the rattlesnakes from Don Ward, who was kind enough to fit them into his busy schedule, but he only had 4 tubes. I had ordered the kits from Craft Supplies but having them shipped to me then me in turn shipping them to Don would have wasted about a week and Don would not have the time to complete them. Come to the rescue Mannie Steglich aka Monte, from Pearland, Texas. He offered to mail some tubes from his inventory directly to Don so that he could complete the order for me. Many thanks to both of these guys for helping me complete the order in time and still have a contented customer. As usual the snake blanks from Don turned like butter and polished with bright sheen. The client increased his order to include 15 more Jr gents in all antler. The antler comes from his hunting ranch in Laredo. As usual all comments are welcome good and bad.

Attachments

• rantlerjrgent2.jpg
    rantlerjrgent2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 243
  • rantlerjrgent3.jpg
    rantlerjrgent3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 267
  • antlerjrgent2.jpg
    antlerjrgent2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 233
  • antlerjrgent6.JPG
    antlerjrgent6.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Very nice Alex, Don does good work, Wish I had the "snake skin touch". I keep getting silver scales. Is that a lasercut brand on the gents?

Top Bottom