Rags to Riches to....Keychain????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

What started as a throw away blank ended up becoming a beautiful closed end "russ-line" only to be reincarnated into a keychain. I made this blank a good while back and put it in my "Stupid, why did ya do that" box because it was nothing like what I was trying to make. Didn't think anything of it till this morning while searching for a practice blank for a project I'm working on for my 1000th post. I hadn't made anything closed end in a while so I wanted to get some practice on it. I thought, well maybe if I drill it just right off center I'll turn away most of that green that setteled and who knows what I'll end up with. Did just that and had the most beautiful pen as the result. Well...that was until I started to press the tranny in and CRACK:redface: I had everything centered, clean, champhered, etc. I just let off some pressure and didn't reset properly and it went in crooked and split it from end to end. Tried my best to fix with CA and every other fix:doctor: I could search for but no good:mad:. So in the end I have a nice new keychain for myself. It looks great, but woulda been better as a pen!!!! Venting over, thanks for reading....and checkin out my work! Comments welcome as always.
103_0019.jpg
100_0597.jpg
100_0609.jpg
100_0622.jpg
100_0615.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom