RAdams Custom Cast Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jmhoff10500

Jmhoff10500

I got a few home brewed casts from RAdams in a trade a while back and they are awesome! This one is a Red swirl blank on a Sierra and even though i dont know the name, i really like it. I also got a new photo tent and light set so please comment on both the pens and the pictures, Thanks!

Oh, and it has a CA Finish MM up to 12000

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Yeah, awesome is a great word. What a beautiful red! I think the red background kind of takes something away from the richness of the pen. That's my personal opinion. The pen has a strikingly beautiful look on the black background.

Rum Pig

Very nice pen well done:)

I'm no photographer so all I will say is in photos 2 & 3 is the pen looks to small. Keep experimenting and have fun:)

jbostian

Great looking pen. The blank is very nice. I think your photos look pretty good. The first pic looks better to me. I think the black background goes better with the pen and it is closer photo of the pen. Which photo tent setup did you end up getting?

Jamie

Mark

I like the red Swirled blank. The pen and pictures look good.

The first showcases the pen color very well. The red background takes your eye off the pen and box. IMHO..

RAdams

Banned
NICE PEN! I agree that the box and red background drowns the pen. The black background looks really nice though!

That blank doesnt have a name. In fact, none of my blanks have a name. You can call it whatever you want boss!

Top Bottom