R.I.P

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from plantman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Exotic Blanks used to have them. Don't know if Ed still does. Nice job on the pine box.
:):) Thank You! Actualy it's Birch, with a clear finish, red and white felt linings, and Bronze and Brass fittings. It has a MDF infill in the bottom with a grove routed down the center to hold the pen in place, then covered in white felt. No pillow! Ed gave a very interesting demo at the Wisconsin Pen Turners meeting last Sunday, had I known, I could have asked him. Jim S

Last edited:

Airbear77

Jim, I am new to pen making and I was going through the photos and saw this coffin. I really like it. I may have to try and make one. I was curious where the pen blank came from? I would like to make some of these set ups for some guys in my lodge. Very, very cool. Aaron

plantman

Aaron; The scull and black widow pen blanks came from Lazerlinez. The coffin came from Darkside Displays. All the fittings and felt came from Michel's. The wooden man came from Hobby Lobby. Jim S

OZturner

Very Nicely Despatched Jim.
When it's your time to go, that's the way to go.
Well Designed and Constructed with carefully Chosen Options and Accessories.
A comment about the Departed, Love the Pens, Your Black Widow, and Skull are Superb.
R.I.P.
Brian.

Top Bottom