Quick Enduro Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Hey all,

Can you wet sand the final coat of Enduro with micro mesh or does it have to be dry sanded? I tried it once and seemed to get a real dull shine but I'm not sure if that is the Enduro since this is my first time using it. Is it supposed to be real shiny? I followed the directions except I waited 24 hours instead of 4-6 hours. My wife dry sanded with micro mesh on her pen and then buffed it and the shine just seems real dull. Thanks for any advice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

I dry sand Enduro Top Coat, it does shine a lot but not as much as a CA finish.

Waiting longer than the recommended times is actually better for the best finish shine.[8D]

rjwolfe3

Thanks for the replies - Can Unoxal be wet sanded? I only ask this because I seem to get my best sanding with wet sanding with micromesh. Can't seem to get the lines out when dry sanding on any type of finish. Very frustrating for me as I like a deep shine with no imperfections.:D

toolcrazy

I've always dry sanded enduro. And I get a pretty good shine. Maybe you haven't let it cure long enough. If I have problems. I let it cure another day and then hit it with the buffer. :D

Top Bottom