Quick drying ink rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

Is there a refill that has a very fast drying ink. I had a gentleman looking at a rollerball jr gent. He marks in his bible a lot and was afraid the ink would bleed through the thin pages.

I deal with a lot of people that would think that was a big feature if I could promote it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmachin

Might be worth checking at Fountain Pen Network. At least to see who has quick drying FP inks then follow up to see if they manufacture rollerballs.

Bill

TonyL

I have been a student of the Bible for 28 years. I have not found any of the Bibles that I own to suit a rollerball. The G2 pilot fine was the most compatible (least bleed-thru). I use a fine fisher space refill or a pencil. Your experience and Bible may very. Would love to learn that there is one out there.

KenV

'
Have not tried it on a fine textured thin sheet like is common on lots of bibles, but there is a fiber tip refill for roller balls that is fast drying -- but no idea of how it will do for penetration. I got some for folks who wanted the ink and had a light hand (fiber tips do not mash with a heavy hand well).

Got them from Exotic Blanks

Top Bottom