Quick CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
THIS BUY IS NOW CLOSED.
But don't fret if you didn't get in this time. I'll be running another in about a month.

Since it's been some time since we had a CSUSA Group Buy and I need some kits from them, I've checked with myself and given myself the OK to open this buy. This is open to the first 12 respondents to this thread who are willing to work with the following restrictions:

CLOSEOUT and out of stock items have been removed from the sheet. If I can't expect to fulfill the orders, I am not going to solicit them.

PAYPAL only....I will be placing the order no later than Friday, June 10 . Must have PayPal funded by Thursday, June 9, 11:59 PM Central US (avoids the midnight/AM/PM questions! I know we have a few sticklers running about). I will PM your total and my PayPal info.

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to $10.95 via USPS Priority Flat rate medium box (within USA). It will include tracking. For smaller orders that will fit the smaller priority box, shipping (within USA) I will refund the difference in shipping.

If you have very large orders, they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $14.95 which is 50% bigger.

Listed Kits: I have spent the better part of the afternoon going through the CSUSA website updating available kits and costs. If you want kits that are not listed (i.e. Apprentice kits), add the kit ID and description to the bottom of the spreadsheet. The apprentice kits follow a different discount pattern that maxes out at 10 or 20%. I will PM your total with appropriate discounts when quantities have been met. Also, if I missed adding in a kit that was OOS last time and it now shows in stock, you may add it in.

I am not willing to order other kits/projects at this time, but tubes and bushings will be included.
NO Backorders. See that little dot, it's a period. Out of stock items will be refunded.

I have updated pricing in the attached spreadsheet, any changes or inaccuracies will be corrected when order is placed with CSUSA. I believe the spreadsheet is accurate, but will not make up any differences if I have mistyped or transposed numbers.

Domestic Insurance:
I do not require that you pay for Insurance. But I also will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. The domestic shipping charges are below. Do not include the shipping cost in calculating insurance costs.

$1.80 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.30 ................ $50.01 to $100
$2.85 ................ $100.01 to $200

$4.75 ................ $200.01 to $300
$5.80 ................ $300.01 to $400
$6.85 ................ $400.01 to $500
$7.90 ................ $500.01 to $600

International orders will be accommodated but shipping and PayPal fees will cost more and will require insurance. Sorry, I cannot give rates since I have no idea. FYI, I will only do USPS shipping and the cheaper means may not be insurable. Order at your own risk...or pay the premium. Here is how I will handle International Orders: I will give you an estimate that will be too high. You Pay Pal me that amount. Once I have the final amount with shipping and Pay Pal charges, I will refund you the difference. I will not be responsible for any loss or damage once the items leave my hands. In the event it is needed, I will assist on any claims as much as I can.

The attached spreadsheet will calculate your total cost. There will be an additional discount from CSUSA, but I will not have the exact amount until placing the order. You will be refunded this difference via Paypal. The net was 13% on the last order (on top of the volume discounts!).

I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone. Thank you :)

Please indicate your IAP username on all payments.

Post in this thread that you are in. I will PM to confirm and send you my email to send the spread sheet to.

Thanks for playing....and thanks to Jon for letting me steal his spreadsheet and write up from the last GB he ran.

Mannie

Attachments

• CSUSA MASTER-2011.xls
    84 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Up to this point, everyone should have received a PM from me with my email for the spreadsheet.

Warren, sorry about the title to your PM. I clicked on the wrong subjuct when I copied it.

jfoh

I would like to be included also if you still have room. Thanks, Jon

stolicky

Man, and I was just saying last night that a group buy to CSUSA would be great about now!!! I would consider actually organizing one eventually, but there is no way I could do it anytime soon - too much traveling going on.

Guess I should have check IAP last night instead of taking photos of recent pens! Maybe next time...

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Only 25 hours left to get your order and payment in.

I have heard nothing from Roberts Sherlock, warreng8170,thewishman, and ren-lathe.
I will not chase people down for their order. If your order and the payment are not in by the deadline, you will be dropped from this buy.

Texatdurango

I have heard nothing from Roberts Sherlock, warreng8170,thewishman, and ren-lathe.
I will not chase people down for their order. If your order and the payment are not in by the deadline, you will be dropped from this buy.

Are you going to meet the 100 pen discount without these people?

I don't understand why people sign up for these buys then not follow up or just silently back out without saying a word. In this case they knocked someone else out of the buy for not being in the first twelve..... pretty sad!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Did you get my PP? And you can send the hardener for the epoxy with the kits. I am in no rush for it.
Thanks
Rich H.

Rich,
Yes and yes. Did you get my late email reply last night?

Are you going to meet the 100 pen discount without these people?

I don't understand why people sign up for these buys then not follow up or just silently back out without saying a word. In this case they knocked someone else out of the buy for not being in the first twelve..... pretty sad!
We have more than enough to make the minimum.

Kaspar

Couldn't have done it this time anyway, but I might try to get in on the next one.

Now that I have money I was asleep at the wheel. Missed another one....

Each forum (as well as each thread) has a subscription setting that will send you daily updates about any new threads. On the right side of the blue forum title bar you'll see a "Forum Tools" button next to the "Search This Forum" button. Click on the Forum Tools button and then on "Subscribe to This Forum" and you'll never miss another opportunity to spend your money. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll get you the info and payment this afternoon. I had an emergency that came up and had to prioritize family over pens. Thanks for taking the time to do the group purchase.

killer-beez

Couldn't have done it this time anyway, but I might try to get in on the next one.

Each forum (as well as each thread) has a subscription setting that will send you daily updates about any new threads. On the right side of the blue forum title bar you'll see a "Forum Tools" button next to the "Search This Forum" button. Click on the Forum Tools button and then on "Subscribe to This Forum" and you'll never miss another opportunity to spend your money. :biggrin:
Got it set up. Thanks for the info! Now I can spend lots of money!!!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 2:30 PM this afternoon, I have received payment from everyone that was sent a PP invoice except jfo. Still no response from Roberts Sherlock, warreng8170, thewishman, and ren-lathe.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 9:50 PM central time I have received orders and payments from everyone except thewishman, and ren-lathe.Since I have not had any correspondence from them, I will considered this formally closed and will accept no more orders and payments.
I'll keep everyone posted on the status of the buy as soon as I know anything.

thewishman

Sorry, Mannie. I just got back from a late run near Cleveland. For some reason, I thought the deadline was the 10th. Rereading, I see that was the time you were sending in the order, not the time you needed our orders.:redface:

I'll read more carefully next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom