Quick Connect from HF Vacuum to CJ Chamber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Some have been asking what hookups to use from the vacuum to the Cactus Juice chamber.

I have the HF vacuum (I have THIS one) and I took it to Lowe's and found these fittings in the compressor isle. I know nothing about them, but they fit. Hope the photos help someone.

Martin

Attachments

• coupler-9148b.jpg
    coupler-9148b.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 306
  • coupler-9149b.jpg
    coupler-9149b.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 358
  • coupler-9150b.jpg
    coupler-9150b.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 262
  • coupler-9151b.jpg
    coupler-9151b.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Martin,

You really should reverse the fittings and place the male fitting on your pump and the female fitting on your vacuum hose. The female fitting is sealed off when the male fitting it not installed and if you do not have the hose hooked up and accidentally turn on the vac pump, you will build a vacuum that you can't release without inserting the hose.

MartinPens

MesquiteMan said:
Martin,

You really should reverse the fittings and place the male fitting on your pump and the female fitting on your vacuum hose. The female fitting is sealed off when the male fitting it not installed and if you do not have the hose hooked up and accidentally turn on the vac pump, you will build a vacuum that you can't release without inserting the hose.

OK, will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

bearmanric

got mine just like martin's. stabilizing right now. will switch around also. thank's for the post martin. Rick

also have same machine. were do i get the clear oil. didnt have it at Harbor Freight.

Last edited:

MartinPens

If your machine came with oil, it seems - from an earlier post from Curtis - that is will last quite a long time. You might PM Curtis or ask in the forum and see what you get in return. I found some at an appliance repair store!

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom