Question I couldn't answer !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

:confused: Someone from Amazon PMed me a question tonight that I didn't have an answer for. Maybe someone out there has the answer and can help. They wanted to know if the PSI C series blank drilling jaws #CJAWPEN would fit their Delta 46-461 reversible Nova G3-D woodworking chuck. Not knowing what a Nova G3-D looks like I could not give them an answer. Anyone ?? Or what would fit that chuck ?? Thank you ahead of time !! Jim S

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tieflyer

I'm a Nova dealer...PSI jaws will not properly fit any Nova Chuck. And honestly, now that Nova isn't making product for Record, the new Record jaws will not properly fit Nova chucks now either.

Tieflyer

Oh, to answer the rest of the original question...Nova pen plus jaws or the pin jaws will work just fine for drilling. They will fit any Nova Chuck out there.

alankulwicki7

Oh, to answer the rest of the original question...Nova pen plus jaws or the pin jaws will work just fine for drilling. They will fit any Nova Chuck out there.

I use the pin jaws for drilling blanks and quite a few other things. Very versatile set of jaws. Just make sure the blank is lined up with the drill bit and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom