Question from PSI website?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John Pratt

I received an email from Pennstate Industries that another customer/shopper was requesting information about a product that I had purchased previously. This is a first for me to have a vendor direct shoppers to previous customers to answer questions about their products. Is this for real or yet another phishing scam of some sort?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dbledsoe

Wow, that's scary. My first thought is phishing, but even if it's legitimate, I would not want to participate. That would fill your inbox in a hurry if they started that.

Boz

I get those every now and then. The questions are pretty basic. I thought of directing them to this site but thought better of it. I am sure Penn State wants to keep the customer base loyal to them.

Kretzky

I had (& posted on here) the same thing happen. Yes it is legit, but I still don't quite get why PSI get their customers to do their marketing work for them. If you look on their website, they often have these questions & their answers posted alongside an item description.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Some one who is considering buying a product is more likely follow a fellow turners advice rather than an advertising blurb put out by the company. Or at least the experience posted may sway him to buy the product and try it.

Top Bottom